Seasoned bread crumbs
Wooden skewers with pointed ends (cut about 5-6" long)
- Cut pork into 1-1 1/2" chunks, then but on skewers.
- First roll them in flour, then whisked egg, and finally bread crumbs.
- Put vegetable oil in large frying pan and brown each one. You may have to add more vegetable oil as you go.
- Drain on dish with paper towel.
- Put City Chicken in a rectangular casserole dish.
- You can add a tiny bit of water or fat to the bottom.
- Do not put them on top of one another.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook at 350 degrees for one hour or until tender.
- Uncover for about 10 minutes to get crisp.
- Watch you don't burn them!
Tip: You can use pork and veal or pork tenderloin.