1/2 T. Baking Soda
1 1/2 T. Contact Lens Solution
6 fl. oz. Elmer's Glitter Glue
- Find a bowl, cup, or plate to mix your slime in.
- Pour out entire contents of a 6 oz. bottle of Elmer's Glitter Glue into the bowl.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda and mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Contact Lens Solution.
- Mix until slime forms and it begins to get harder to mix.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both hands.
- If needed, add 1/4 tablespoon Contact Lens Solution to make the slime less sticky.