1 1/3 c. mashed very ripe bananas (2 large)
2/3 c. sugar
1/4 c. milk
3 T. vegetable oil
1/2 t. vanilla
2 2/3 c. Original Bisquick mix
1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Stir bananas, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in Bisquick mix and nuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaf pan; remove from pan and place top side up on wire rack.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours before slicing.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.