1 pkg. Egg Roll Wraps 1 lb. lean ground pork (diced pork loin works just as well)
1 tsp. minced ginger
2 cups cabbage, finely chopped
1/4 lb. bean sprouts
1/2 cup carrot, shredded
3 green onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
Canola oil for frying
Sauce for dipping
- Stir-fry meat and ginger in skillet over high heat until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, and green onions, cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in oyster sauce.
- Let mixture cool.
- Place filling diagonally on wrap.
- Use 2 tablespoons filling for each egg roll
- Fold bottom corner over filling; roll snugly half-way to cover filling
- Fold in both sides snugly against filling; moisten edges of last flap
- Roll wrap up and seal top corner; lay flap-side down until ready to cook.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees and place rolls flap down.
- Turn occasionally until golden, 2-3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.