1 lb. sausage or porkDirections:
2 1/2 cups hash brown potatoes
1 cup shredded cheese (I use Mozzarella)
1 3/4 cup milk
1 cup Bisquick mix
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
- Save 1/4 cup cheese for top.
- Grease 10-inch pie plate.
- Cook and stir sausage until well done, drain off grease.
- Mix hash brown potatoes, sausage, and cheese in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake until golden brown, 40 minutes at 400 degrees F.