- 6 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 packet low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 jar (16 oz.) prepared salsa
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix.
- Pour in jar of salsa.
- Cook in the slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours, or until chicken reaches a safe internal temperature of 165 F.
- Shred the chicken with two forks.
- If serving with corn tortillas, heat a bit of oil in a skillet on the stove top.
- Brown each tortilla for about 1 minute on each side and fold into a taco shape.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Makes 12 to 18 tacos.