1 ½ oz. Shea Butter
½ oz. Cocoa Butter
¼ oz. Beeswax
½ tsp. Vitamin E Oil or Coconut Oil
5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Add the butters, beeswax and coconut oil (if using) to the double boiler, and heat gently to melt, stirring occasionally.
- When fully melted, turn off heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Before cuticle balm starts to solidify add the vitamin E oil (if using) and essential oils.
- Mix gently to combine ingredients and pour into your container.
- Leave to fully cool and set.