12 (about 1 1/4 lb) chicken tenders
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1 10-oz can mild diced tomatoes and green chilis
½ 15.5-oz can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
½ cup fat-free sour cream
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken pieces evenly with chili powder.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken 2 minutes or until browned on one side, turn, and top with the tomatoes and beans.
- Bring to a boil (over medium-high heat), and cook for 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Remove from heat and drizzle the oil evenly over all.
- Serve in shallow soup bowls, topped with sour cream.