1 bag Success® White Rice, Success® Brown Rice, or Success® Jasmine RiceDirections:
1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
2 cups shredded cabbage
3 Tbsp cilantro, minced
1 lb ground chuck
2 1/2 Tbsp hot and spicy taco seasoning mix
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
4 each hamburger buns
- To make the cilantro slaw: In a large bowl combine ranch salad dressing, cabbage and cilantro.
- Toss to combine; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, ground chuck and taco seasoning mix.
- Form into four patties sized slightly larger than hamburger buns.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add patties and cook 10 to 12 minutes for medium well doneness (165°F), turning once.
- To serve, on each hamburger bottom bun, place a cooked patty, an equal amount of slaw and top bun.