1 lb of ground lean beef
1 clove of garlic (minced)
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1/8 cup milk
chopped parsley to taste
salt and pepper to tatste
1/2 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Begin to roll meatballs to desired size.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and add canola oil.
- Fry each meatball to golden brown (it is okay if they are not yet cooked through).
- Remove meatballs to a paper towel covered plate to drain while cooking the remaining meatballs.
- Place meatballs on tray and bake for 30 minutes.