1/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup Bisquick
1/3 cup onion, chopped
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon thyme
1/2 cup chicken broth
2/3 cup milk
1 3/4 cup chicken, cooked, and diced or torn
10 oz. pkg. frozen peas and carrots
1 1/2 cup Bisquick
3 tablespoons hot water
3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, Bisquick, onion, pepper and thyme; bring to a boil.
- Stir in the chicken broth and milk.
- Bring to a boil again, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Add in the chicken and frozen vegetables.
- Mix thoroughly and take pan off of the heat.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Make crust and place over pie.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crust is a light, golden brown.