1 (6 oz.) package stuffing mix
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 cups diced zucchini
2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
2 medium carrots, shredded
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrots, onion, and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Cook Time: 45 minutes