1 pound ground chickenDirections
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup roasted garlic light cream cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Form mixture into 20 meatballs; place on prepared pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven until juices run clear, 17 to 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).