10 soft taco shells
2 c. cooked, shredded chicken
2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 T. butter
3 T. flour
2 c. chicken broth
1 c. sour cream
4 oz. can diced green chilies (mild)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Roll up in tortillas and place seam-side down in pan.
- In a skillet, melt butter, whisk in flour and cook 1 minute.
- Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to a boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
- Pour over enchiladas
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 22 minutes and then under high broil for 3 minutes to brown the cheese.