12 count package of dinner rolls
1 lb. sweet Italian sausage
1/2 c. marinara sauce
8 oz. Fresh mozzarella cheese slices
1/2 c. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice dinner rolls in half, set tops aside.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Cook sausage until no longer pink.
- Sprinkle sausage over dinner roll bottoms.
- Spread marinara sauce over sausage.
- Layer cheese over sausage.
- Top with dinner roll tops.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cut apart and serve
Layer diced pepperoni slices over the sausage between Steps 5 and 6 for a "Pizza Slider"