1 can (7.5 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
2 T. butter or margarine
6 eggs slightly beaten
1/3 c. milk
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
3 oz cream cheese, cubed
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Separate biscuits.
- Arrange on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; press together to form crust.
- Bake as directed on package.
- Melt butter in medium skillet on low heat. Beat eggs, milk, and seasonings with wire risk until well blended; pour into skillet.
- Cook until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is melted and eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into crust; sprinkle with bacon.