12 oz. Jumbo Shell pasta
4 c. ricotta cheese
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. shaved Parmesan cheese
1 T. parsley, chopped
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. ground black pepper
1/8 t. ground nutmeg
1 (24 oz.) jar pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together cheeses, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
- Fill each cooked shell with about 1-1/2 level tablespoons cheese mixture; layer one-half filled shells in-prepared dish.
- Spread one-half remaining sauce over shells; layer remaining filled shells over sauce.
- Spread remaining sauce over shells; sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Cover with foil; bake 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.