1 1/2 pounds round red or white potatoes (about 6 medium), peeled
1 1/2 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing
1 T. white or cider vinegar
1 T. yellow mustard
1 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
2 medium stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
Paprika, if desired
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Cut potatoes into cubes.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in large glass or plastic bowl.
- Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss.
- Stir in eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Prep Tine: 25 minutes
Chill Tine: 4 hours