16 oz. package spaghetti
1 lb. ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
26 oz. jar meatless spaghetti sauce
1/2 t. seasoned salt
1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
5 T. butter, melted
2 c. small curd cottage cheese
4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
- In a large bow, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter.
- Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Place half of the spaghetti mixture ina greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.