3 c. cooked, cubed chicken
1 (18 oz.) jar Heinz HomeStyle Classic Chicken Gravy
3 c. cooked rice
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
3 c. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1/4 t. garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, gravy, rice, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, broccoli and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Spread evenly in 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with remaning 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minuntes