6 oz. room temperature cream cheese
1/3 c. mayonnaise
1 t. lemon juice
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. onion powder
1/2 t. Old Bay Seasoning
2 T. pickled jalapeno, finely diced
1 t. mustard
2 c. Monterey Jack cheese
8 oz. lump crab meat
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, Old Bay Seasoning, jalapenos, mustard and cheese in a bowl.
- Stir in crab meat, then place into an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown along the edges.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chops, crackers, or vegetables.