1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
3 T. sugar
1/3 c. butter or margarine, melted
1 c. sugar
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 t. vanilla
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 T. sugar, and butter.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 c. sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake.
- Cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.