- 4 medium zucchini, cut in half
- olive oil
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 T. Rosemary (fresh)
- 1 T. Thyme (fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brush cut zucchini lightly with olive oil.
- Place zucchini on foil lined baking sheet.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, rosemary and thyme.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture on zucchini halves.
- Bake 15 minutes
- Broil 3-4 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
Note: If using dried herbs, use sparingly because the Rosemary can be overpowering.
Modification: Try Mozzarella instead of Parmesan, and Italian Seasoning instead of Rosemary and Thyme.