2 c. broccoli florets
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 c. ricotta
1 1/2 C. grated mozzarella, divided
1 egg, beaten
Salt and pepper
- Steam broccoli until tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cool broccoli slightly.
- Coursely chop and place in a bowl.
- Combine broccoli, garlic, ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, and egg.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir all ingredients to combine.
- Divide broccoli/cheese mixture among ramekins.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheeses are melted and mozzarella on top starts to brown.