What You Will Need:
- 1 Bottle Shampoo (preferably dye and fragrance free)
- 1 Bottle Tea Tree Oil
- Using a dropper, add 2 drops of tea tree oil per ounce of shampoo.
- Replace the shampoo bottle cap and shake well to mix.
- Shake shampoo before each use.
- Use shampoo as you normally would.
- Do not ingest tea tree oil.
- Do not use tea tree oil undiluted
- Watch for allergic reactions, especially if it is your first time using tea tree oil.
- Do Not use tea tree oil if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- As with any essential oils, use with caution.