1 can regular soda (do not use diet)
1 can beer (no light beer)
1/2 c. liquid dishwashing (do not use anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid)
1/2 c. household ammonia
1/2 c. mouthwash
Pour into 10-gallon hose-end sprayer.
- In high-heat, apply every 3 weeks.
- The liquid soap is a wetting agent, helping the formula penetrate to the roots.
- The ammonia promotes growth and turns your lawn green.
- The mouthwash kills the bugs and grubs.
- Do not use anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid in the mixture as it will kill off important microbes in the lawn and soil that help digest thatch.