48 cherry or grape tomatoes (about 2 pints) 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise1/2 cup nonfat sour cream1/4 cup grated Parmesan1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper Salt and pepper
- Slice tops off tomatoes; reserve.
- Use a small spoon or melon baller to scoop out pulp; discard pulp.
- Invert tomatoes onto paper towels, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to fill
- Squeeze as much moisture as possible from broccoli and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place in bowl of a food processor and add mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan and crushed red pepper.
- Pulse a few times to thoroughly mix, but do not completely puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon 1 tsp. filling into each tomato, mounding filling slightly.
- Set tops on filling.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.