4 chicken breast fillets
4 thick or 8 thin slices of ham
4 thick or 8 thin slices of Swiss cheese (provolone can be substituted)
2 eggs, beaten
4 T. butter, melted
2 C. Panko bread crumbs
- Use a meat hammer to pound chicken breasts to approximately 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Top each breast with ham and cheese.
- Roll tightly, secure with toothpick.
- Combine eggs and butter.
- Dredge chicken roll well then roll in Panko bread crumbs until completely coated.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 30 to 35 minutes, with seam side down.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Serve with Dijon mustard.