- 1 1/2 c. sweet corn, frozen
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/2 c. masa harina
- 2 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/2 avocados, chopped
- 2 T. cilantro, fresh chopped
- Coarsely puree 1 cup of the frozen corn in a food processor.
- Combine pureed corn with softened butter, sugar and salt.
- Blend well with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add masa and flour and bled well.
- Mix in the remaining 1/2 cup of frozen corn by hand.
- Measure 1/2 cup portions and form into 3-inch patties.
- Arrange patties on a baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the cakes are browned on the bottom.
- Carefully flip cakes with a spatula and bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until other side is browned.
- Arrange cakes on a plate and sever with garnish.