1/2 C. mayonnaise
1/2 C. sour cream
1/2 t. garlic powder
pinch of black pepper
1/3 C. grated Parmesan cheese
1/3 C. shredded mozzarella
2 C. diced, cooked chicken breast
10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, toss 1/3 of the sauce with the chicken and spinach.
- Spread in the casserole dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce mixture over the chicken and spinach.
- Bake, uncovered 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.