1 package (6 oz.) stuffing mix
3/4 c. butter, melted
3 c. diced zucchini
2 c. cubed cooked chicken breast
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 medium carrot, shredded
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.